The fourth Lily memory quilt is finally finished and delivered. These quilts were fun to make and quilt. This last one was particularly fun. I deviated slightly from the norm in this one.I varied the type of rows to give the quilt top a little more movement. I also slashed down one side of it, because I felt like it. I’m happy I did. I like the over all effect.
I had wanted to make the back out of the material that I used on the prior three quilt backs. Unfortunately, when I went to do this, I realized I didn’t have enough of the black fabric with red circles. I had to add a material that I had in my stash so I chose a material that I love, but hadn’t been able to find a use for yet. Now that I see this material with the black, I might just use these two materials alone in another quilt. Anyway, the quilts are finished and it is time to move on to another project.